are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
Fan: Lunch today is sashimi ㅋㅋ Don’t starve either Daehyun and make sure to eat lunch!!
Daehyun: I like sashimi too
Fan: Noona ate food and then ate bean soup for dessert ㅋㅋㅋ Eat a tasty lunch too, Daehyun
Daehyun: I love bean soup too…
Fan: When Daehyun is happy, I’m happy too~ ^~^ Have a good day~!! I love you ^3^
Daehyun: Have a good day~!
Fan: Noona ate inari (fried tofu rice balls) that Daehyun likes! Daehyun-ah, have a good today too
Daehyun: Have a good day ㅎㅎ
Fan: Daehyun-ah~ Always watch out for your health and eat a lot of tasty things. Have a happy day today too!
Daehyun: Thank you ㅎㅎ
Fan: Daehyun-ah, just say happy birthday please that’s all… ^_ㅠ Daehyun: Happy birthday to you, my beautiful love~
Fan: Daehyun oppa have a good day~~ I love you
Daehyun: thank you victoria !
Fan: Daehyun oppa I’m bored, so please shoot me a funny word ㅎㅎ Daehyun: Moon Jongup
Fan: Oppa!!!!! I’m here too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daehyun oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Daehyun: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m sorry sorry sorry ㅋㅋㅋ. Eat well, don’t get hit by rain, and thank you ㅎㅎ
Fan: Daehyunie, do you remember Malaysia Babys?? I miss you ahhh… Please come to Malaysia quickly~~ ㅠㅠㅠ
Daehyun: Thank you for waiting. I’m make sure to go see you ㅎㅎ
Fan: Although I’m in the hospital, I feel better after seeing Daehyun’s Twitter
Daehyun: Don’t be hurt
Fan: Daehyun oppa hello! Are you doing well? Be healthy~ I love you
Daehyun: Me too~~~
Fan: Whoa.. How about you beg for mercy towards me too, Daehyun oppa-nim?
Daehyun: You have offended me
trans. cr; hyejin @ baptrans ; take out with full credits
THINGS I WOULD TELL MY DISORDERED SELF
1. Do not wait until you are “sick enough”. Don’t wait until you hit rock bottom. EDNOS is just as bad as anorexia or bulimia. They are all eating disorders and they are all dangerous.
2. Ask for help. It takes a lot of strength to talk to someone about your problems.
3. It might take a while to find the perfect treatment team and the right support system. Be patient with yourself.
4. Recovery is not just about gaining weight. It’s about being at peace with yourself. It’s about turning into a person that no longer relies on destructive behaviors.
5. Your metabolism speeds up after you spend some time in recovery. Your weight will also redistribute itself.
6. Stop telling yourself you can’t. Start telling yourself that you can. You can do anything you put your mind to, including recovery.
7. Replace your negative thoughts with neutral or positive ones. If you can’t do it in the moment, keep a journal with two columns one for all of your negative thoughts throughout the day and one for neutral/positive things you can think instead.
8. There’s a difference between your disordered thoughts and your realistic thoughts. Your own mind lies to you more often than you’d think.
5:23 p.m. (V.N.)